Free trial version of Heredis 2014 for Mac
After form has been submitted, click the download link. When the InstallHeredis2014.dmg download is complete, the installer will open automatically, or if not, double-click the downloaded file.
In the installation window:
1. Drag Heredis 2014 to the Applications folder.
2. Open the Applications folder on your Mac and click ‘Try’ to explore all the features of the software. Remember to drag the icon to your Dock for easy access to Heredis 2014.
- Mac OS Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9)
- 175 Mo disk space required
- Screen 1366×768 minimum
- 64 bits only
- Internet connection for research, publishing & integrated maps
Create up to 50 individuals
The demo version allows you to create as many genealogical files you want provided they do not exceed 50 persons per file.
Import Gedcom or Heredis files of all sizes
You may import GEDCOM or Heredis files of all sizes to see how your family file is treated and discover the different modes of data presentation. When the open file contains more than 50 persons, printing and modifying data are not available. However you can publish your family tree to Heredis Online regardless of its size. You may then continue once you have acquired the full version of Heredis 2014 for Mac.
Heredis has set itself the goal of providing the best possible software for your genealogy. We welcome any suggestions that could help to improve it and we attach great importance to your comments, for they allow us to adapt the software to your constantly changing needs.
If you want to send us your feedback on the proposed options, please contact us by using the forum available directly here.