[Solved] unmarried couples

grampi

Re: [Un-Solved] unmarried couples

Post by grampi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Well I just installed the demo version of Heredis 2017 and Imported my gedcom from Family Tree Maker 2014. The importation was flawless to my surprise. I was very impressed by it's many features, and will probably purchase the software. I am really disappointed that an entry was not included called 'Unmarried'. Cohabiting and unmarried are not the same thing, PERIOD! To cohabit implies a relationship of some sort other then just a sexual encounter. It would have been very easy to have added this entry in the 2017 version since a lot of people here seem to need and want this entry. An 'unmarried' entry would sure solve several of my problems. So in my opinion, this problem has not been solved. Family relationships are very complex and diversified in today's modern society. The role and definition of what defines a family is not what it used to be. This is the biggest shortcoming of all genealogy software.

vynneton

Re: [Solved] unmarried couples

Post by vynneton » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:18 am

I'm not married either, and it's become a problem for me.

catalona

Re: [Solved] unmarried couples

Post by catalona » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:19 am

Hi everyone guys. I understand you, you want a serious relationship, but not all young girls are ready to provide you with this. I recommend going to this site https://www.maturetenders.com/older-women-chat.html and registering there. Try to find a mature lady who will be interested in you. Good luck!