Can I create iOS mobile applications using Android Studio?

A question when using your software, an installation problem, a function that seems to be non-existent... Ask all your questions about your version here ... we will answer!
* Please try to be as specific as possible.
rachelmclellan

Can I create iOS mobile applications using Android Studio?

Post by rachelmclellan » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:27 pm

The simple answer to your question is. Yes, you can create iOS applications using Android Studio. However, there is something that you must follow to do it as suggested by an app development company USA.

If you wish to code in Kotlin or Dart, the integration of Flutter and Dart is the most intuitive multi-platform language or a framework that people highly use. Using Kotlin in Android Studio can be done through a plug-in available in the studio, which is named Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile.

While creating this, you might find ETA KMM full of bugs at a time. The different apps it generates don't have .km files, and it doesn't acknowledge the iOS simulator in the beginning. However, the work to make it quick is in progress. And we can wait to see how it unfolds.

eslewish2

Re: Can I create iOS mobile applications using Android Studio?

Post by eslewish2 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:27 pm

I think you can because lot of android developer are using the same platform to develop an iOS application, because there is no iOS studio software is available on net which help you to create iOS apps as see this one YOWhatsApp which is also created by the same Android studio.

nahinyar

Post by nahinyar » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:24 pm

I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. 먹튀

nahinyar

Post by nahinyar » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:27 pm

Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! Untermieter finden

nahinyar

Post by nahinyar » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:44 pm

This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! INDIAN VISA FROM USA

nahinyar

Post by nahinyar » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:45 pm

thanks this is good blog. 총판구인구직

pastore

Post by pastore » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:01 am

Very interesting topic, thank you! CFD Broker

nahinyar

Post by nahinyar » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:14 pm

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. lucky neko