Changing date format on Android

A question when using your software, an installation problem, a function that seems to be non-existent... Ask all your questions about your version here ... we will answer!
* Please try to be as specific as possible.
martinf1

Changing date format on Android

Post by martinf1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:12 am

I have installed Heredis for Android and imported my family history file without any problems. But I note that on my Android smart phone the date format is month/day/year, while my preferred format is day/month/year. That may be because I imported the data before I changed the format on my PC. How can I change the date format on the Android device? I suppose I could delete the file on the Android and then import again from my PC, but is there a simpler way? Thank you.

aussiepete

Re: Changing date format on Android

Post by aussiepete » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:48 am

Go to setting on your device (the gear cog), then choose language, then choose English UK. Your device is most likely on English US setting where the day and month are wrong way around. Whether this fixes up your data in Heredis is another matter as it may have already been converted so you may need to remove it from device then transfer it across again.