How do I earn money without a day job?

A question when using your software, an installation problem, a function that seems to be non-existent... Ask all your questions about your version here ... we will answer!
* Please try to be as specific as possible.
tanariela

How do I earn money without a day job?

Post by tanariela » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:27 pm

I don't want to work a 9-5 for the rest of my life. What other options are available for a motivated student? I'm willing to put in the work, but corporate culture bores me to hell. There must be another way to make a honest living.

zanfrone

Re: How do I earn money without a day job?

Post by zanfrone » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:39 pm

There's always another way, some people don't like it though. It takes a lot of self-discipline to become a successful freelancer. To see if it suits you find a remote job that suits your skillset and try completing it in time. If you succeed, try transitioning to working on similar tasks full-time to see if the revenue you get satisfies you. You still get work experience and improve your skills, so in worst case scenario you can apply for a higher-paying office job later.

benjeey

Re: How do I earn money without a day job?

Post by benjeey » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:41 pm

My friend was short of money and have once tried gambling https://vulkanvegas.com/en/category/classic-slots from his words his pastime there turned out to be pretty profitable, I'd recommend considering this way of earning money, good luck :geek: