The Rock Bands & Music Discussion Forum

A question when using your software, an installation problem, a function that seems to be non-existent... Ask all your questions about your version here ... we will answer!
* Please try to be as specific as possible.
jeaninedevon

The Rock Bands & Music Discussion Forum

Post by jeaninedevon » Wed May 26, 2021 8:53 pm

Our Top Classic Rock Bands and Artists list attempts to rank classic rock artists based on two factors. The first factor centers on the impact an artist had on culture and future generations of musicians. Two examples of bands that played such a significant role in change would be The Beatles and Nirvana. Our second factor takes a look at the body of work. If we look at The Beatles and Nirvana. it’s obvious that The Beatles delivered a massive amount of material when compared to Nirvana’s limited output. We really tried to balance the two factors in our rankings of bands.

If you want to know more details I would definitely recommend checking it out Classic Rock Forums

kirstenphilip

Re: The Rock Bands & Music Discussion Forum

Post by kirstenphilip » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:33 pm

https://iamghostproducer.com/ has been such a huge blessing in my creative process as well as my personal video projects. Their site is very easy to use and has great quality music options, which is very important to me. I like their pre-designed playlists that minimize my search time. They are constantly improving their music selection with quality producers. The customer service is great, too. I am very grateful to have found iamghostproducer, and consider them a valuable provider whose services I will continue to use!

stevenadams

Re: The Rock Bands & Music Discussion Forum

Post by stevenadams » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:13 am

Thanks, I'm also a fan of rock music. I will keep an eye on the topics you share. You can download spotify premium apk to listen to great songs and many great genres of music available in the world today.