Output persons info

kcuypers

Output persons info

Post by kcuypers » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 am

Hi ,

Let me tell me first , using this program and saving information is great , really great , i think it one of the best in the world. The navigation in the program is fantastic (when i choose a person i even can see the witness and all the relatives , that is why i buy the program , even it is not written in my language , but i have a problem with the output , is it possible to get ALL the information about a person like witness , time of birth...etc ? or are there more sheet or reports possible? Normally it must be possible. Now i must put this information also in an other program so that i can print it out.
Some other charts like single page charts are the best i ever seen , great !!.

Koenraad Cuypers

mike-en

Re: Output persons info

Post by mike-en » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:14 am

Have you tried "Documents / Sheets", "Person Sheet / Detailed" (and other Sheets) ?
Cordialement.
Mike

using BSD softwares on PC
Do not give a man fish, teach him how to fish

kcuypers

Post by kcuypers » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:08 am

Yes i have tried , but some information i can not print out like time in birth,death,marriage and other things, user number....
I also look at your other product Heredis 13 pro and there you have what i want (time , the print out like i want , contact information of a person , descendant in the main , blank sheets which you can fill in , task ...and a lot more). I think when you combine the two versions it is the very best. In the blue version you also have things that are better then Heredis 13 Pro (like in the table of persons you can see if it is a direct ancestor ).Is there an English version of Heredis 13 for windows? and will there be a Mac version in the future like Heredis 13?

Greetings

Koenraad

mike-en

Post by mike-en » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:27 am

kcuypers wrote:Is there an English version of Heredis 13 for windows?
No ...
kcuypers wrote:and will there be a Mac version in the future like Heredis 13?
I don't have an answer, but you noticed the large price difference betweeen the 2 versions ... 8-)
Cordialement.
Mike

kcuypers

Post by kcuypers » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:53 am

Yes notice , but that is not the problem for me.
Can you tell me the difference in the Heredis 13 , because you offer 2 different Heredis 13?
If i buy the Hererdis 13 and i will do input in Heredis 13 , and after that i want transfer the data to my Mac heredis Blue and back , is it possible that i lose some information (like the time of the birth ....) because in Heredis 13 you can input a lot more information.

One remark : In your English manual for Mac at page 32 there are some French sentences.

Greetings

Koenraad

mike-en

Post by mike-en » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 am

kcuypers wrote:Can you tell me the difference in the Heredis 13 , because you offer 2 different Heredis 13?
If i buy the Hererdis 13 and i will do input in Heredis 13 , and after that i want transfer the data to my Mac heredis Blue and back , is it possible that i lose some information (like the time of the birth ....) because in Heredis 13 you can input a lot more information.
"I" offer nothing else than help ... I am not a member of the BSD team ; just a french user.
Heredis PC (blue) is quite identical to the Mac version ; H13 offers more functionnalities as you noticed.
There is no loss of data when syncing back and forth between Mac and PC ; even if some information could be not displayed on one of the platform, the data itself is kept in the file.
Cordialement.
Mike

kcuypers

Post by kcuypers » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Hello Mike ,

I just buy Heredis 13. the sync works perfect with my Mac, thanks for your advise, but i also want to use Heredis 13 on a new tablet with windows 7 or windows 8, are there any known problems with Heredis 13?

greetings

Koenraad

mike-en

Post by mike-en » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:54 pm

kcuypers wrote:...i also want to use Heredis 13 on a new tablet with windows 7 or windows 8, are there any known problems with Heredis 13?
No idea ! Let's wait for BSD to pass by and give us their answer ... I am also curious to know.
Cordialement.
Mike

christinebsd
Site Admin

Post by christinebsd » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm

For the moment, Heredis for Windows does not work on a tablet other than iPad, but we will probably provide a future version for your type of tablet ... :)
but I am unable to give you a release date today :oops:
Christine
HEREDIS team

christinebsd
Site Admin

Post by christinebsd » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Excuse me, I misspoke: :oops:
Heredis for Windows does not work on a tablet, Heredis for iOs works on iPad, but we will probably provide a future version for your type of tablet ...
Christine
HEREDIS team