Change Order of Marriages

malikben9

Change Order of Marriages

Post by malikben9 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:57 am

I have entered a marriage for an individual, and have also entered children from that marriage.

I subsequently discovered that the individual was previously married, and have entered the second marriage details.

I do not know the dates of either marriage. In Heredis, the marriages appear in the order that I entered them - i.e. the first entered marriage appears first (Family 1), the second entered marriage appears second (Family 2). However, the second entered marriage occurred first. I cannot see a way to re-number the marriages, so that the earlier marriage (entered second) appears as Family 1, and the first entered marriage appears as Family 2.tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Help!

Many thanks
Last edited by malikben9 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

billdog

Re: Change Order of Marriages

Post by billdog » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:21 am

I suggest that you give each marriage an ‘about’ date to put them into sequence.
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac12,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
Memory: 4.0 GB
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6

Model name iPad Air 2
iOS 13.4

vynneton

Post by vynneton » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:53 am

This topic is close to me. I think that every person dreams of love, marriage and children.

catalona

Post by catalona » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:11 am

Have you checked your email for a review of tinder app? I looked in here and found it and now I'm thinking with whom to share such a cool review, because it's really good. I'm just not on this topic. Although my colleague seems to be fond of boys, I’ll throw off his link at work.