Things you can do in Pokemon Go

ppkmnosough

Things you can do in Pokemon Go

Post by ppkmnosough » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:14 am

Pokemon Go is the highest version of the first generation of the Pokemon series. The global mobile game downloads have exceeded 1 billion. As a free game, it is still hot. Players are working hard to get their favorite Pokemon and upgrade them.

Capture Pokemon
In the game, players can capture various pokemon through Lure Modules items. When we have a specific Field Research task, we can capture a pokemon like Spinda. Other tasks will also have corresponding incense items. By 2020, there are more than 600 kinds of pokemon. Pokemon can also be tempted by incense items. Of course, it is common to have bait around Pokestop. Raid is a great way to get rare Pokemon, it is also a daily activity of the game.

Upgrade pokemon
After you get the pokemon, you can upgrade the pokemon. Candy and Stardust are two kinds of game coins to increase the level of pokemon, and then you can increase the combat power (CP) of pokemon. Candies are necessary for evolving pokemon except for certain Candies.

Fighting
Players can gain experience through various activities and tasks, and then players can continuously upgrade and unlock various skills. The highest level in 2020 has 50 levels. When you reach level 5, you can fight in the stadium in the world of Go to compete for time in the stadium. Raid is a battle mode conducted by a group of players. To defeat the advanced pokemon in the stadium, get the normal version of pokemon. Then players can also compete between players, you can fight with players around the world.

Pokestops are a highlight, which means that when you are moving in the real world, your characters in the game are also moving on the game map. There is also a more realistic experience of capturing pokemon in various tasks. Through the instructions in the game, the player moves through the game, completes tasks, and gains experience and items. Used to capture or upgrade pokemon, some special items are necessary for specific pokemon evolution.

Shiny Pokemon is a special version of Pokemon, which every trainer loves. Pokemon is now available for trading, so you can go to mmoso.com and buy Shiny Pokemon you want.
MMOSO provides cheap Pokemon Sword Shield Items, Buy Shiny 6IV Pokemon with Instant Delivery on mmoso.com, All Pokemon Sword Shield Trading are 100% Safe, We supports 24/7 online service.

technologywell

Re: Things you can do in Pokemon Go

Post by technologywell » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:46 pm

pokemon go is my favt game. i love to play this!
https://technologywell.com/gta-san-andreas-apk/

navonwolf

Post by navonwolf » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:12 am

Online games are much more interesting io games skribbl io

noracristian

Post by noracristian » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:51 am

Most of the peoples and children and like this games and this game is very interesting this is why everyone likes it. Some costumes are also good in this game and children to demand it to get replica dresses and therefore they hire custom leather jackets to get these types of costumes.

lilyjohnas

Post by lilyjohnas » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:48 pm

I'm a center gamer however prefer to attempt easygoing games every once in a while. So I checked it out before the media furor started and I truly loved the idea.
Daft Punk Eletroma Leather Jacket

shawnberry

Post by shawnberry » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:22 am

Hey, I am looking for a hero Fiennes Tiffin Jacket the one that Chris Pine wore in the first Wonder Woman. Last week, I bought a blade runner 2049 leather jacket for my best but he wants the one I mentioned above. Did you guys have that one?

emiliad

Post by emiliad » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:42 am

Is anyone still playing this game? I remember when I was walking intending to catch new Pokemon. Visited so many places btw. But now I think that it is not my kind of game. It is so simple and with the same cycle again and again. But it best suits for https://www.nerdywriters.co.uk/buy-essay-online/ community. Pokemon teams among the town seem to be a pretty idea. Currently, I'm tired from my school assignments and would prefer to buy essays online instead of gaming.
Last edited by emiliad on Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

itsmonika

Post by itsmonika » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:08 am

Pokemon Go is by far the best version of the Pokemon series with over one billion players. This is the second center after Masters Dissertation Writing Services that my life has revolved around for the last three years. Thanks for telling us about the things that we can do in this game.

emilyjohn

Post by emilyjohn » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:37 am

Pokémon Go has definitely got huge love and attention from people, especially youngsters. As it is fun to play it, and it is a good time pass, particularly when you are in quarantine. My friend is such a crazy fan of this kind of game that he has sidelined all the academic work for playing games. And at the end of the semester, he has to take the assignment help London based, to save his back from professors.

lavondajgough

Post by lavondajgough » Wed May 12, 2021 10:14 am

Pokemon was among the cartoons of my childhood, it had quite exciting parts, it is really nice to have a game now, I am sharing my favorite game with you basketball legends