HeredisPC in German

Groul

HeredisPC in German

Post by Groul » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 am

Dear Heredis-team,

A couple of years ago I found Heredis 7.2 in the German version. It was exactly the genealogy-software I was looking for.
For what reason ever, there was no support for it. I therefore abandoded Heredis.Unfortunately no other genealogy-software has met my requirements ever since.
Now HeredisPC has been put on the market. It is just great, but all my familymembers are of German origin. I am in the postion to work with the English-version, but my family fellows are not.
Is there any chance to get a German-version, sometimes in the (not too far distant) future?
Thank you,
Kurt

audrey_heredis
Site Admin

Re: HeredisPC in German

Post by audrey_heredis » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:29 pm

We thank you for your interest in our Heredis software. Our team is currently working on the english version of Heredis. However, we cannot give you an immediate answer on this subject. It is too early for us to disclose any firm elements. We will certainly let you know if we were to propose a german version of Heredis.

roland54

Post by roland54 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 am

Hi everybody...
Yes, if there were a german version in the future, it will be great.
In 2005 I've started with Heredis Version 7.2 and now I've found the Version 13.
Is there a possibility for the future?

audrey_heredis
Site Admin

Post by audrey_heredis » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 am

Hi,
It is not impossible that a German version shall be developed in the future. However, we cannot give you an immediate answer on this subject.