Reports in rtf format

fubb

Reports in rtf format

Post by fubb » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:52 pm

I am a Czech user. Our language, as other Slavic languages ( Polish, Slovak, Slovenian etc.), is using the latin alphabet with some special letters. When I create any report in „rtf“ format, there is a problem just with this special letters unlike the „txt“ format, which is OK.
Is there any possibility to set a different charset for the reports in rtf format (e.g. windows-1250 instead of iso-8859-1), please? This can be a common problem for other users using either a different alphabet (e.g. Greeks, Serbs etc.) or the latin alphabet with some special letters as stated above.

Your help would ve greatly appreciated.

Jan (fubb)

mike-en

Re: Reports in rtf format

Post by mike-en » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:01 pm

@ BSD : Exchange in private ; any news ?
Dec 7 2014 Mike wrote:
Dec 7 2014 fubb wrote:Hello Mike,

Sorry for bother you, but I have no other chance . As you are one of the administrators of Heredis Windows forum, I would like to ask you for your help or advice to solve the problem with rtf format. I put this problem into the forum several days ago, but unfortunately there is no response till now. Therefore I am looking for a help in this way. I understand, that my problem is not interesting for overwhelming majority of Heredis software users, but for me is very crucial, because I am not able to use these reports without large corrections.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Jan (fubb)
Sorry, but I am not able to help for this ...

You have read BSD answer http://www.heredis.com/en/forums/viewto ... 2686#p2193
I will move your message to the forum to draw their attention

However it seems that http://www.heredis.com/en/forums/viewto ... t=10#p4419 have more or less got around this problem, perhaps using multiple languages with Windows and Word ? You could try to get in touch with him ...
Cordialement.
Mike

using BSD softwares on PC
Do not give a man fish, teach him how to fish

christinebsd
Site Admin

Re: Reports in rtf format

Post by christinebsd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:46 am

fubb wrote:Is there any possibility to set a different charset for the reports in rtf format (e.g. windows-1250 instead of iso-8859-1), please?
I transfer the suggestion to developers, but not for just right now.
Christine
HEREDIS team