Using iMac and PC

heyjude

Using iMac and PC

Post by heyjude » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Last week I downloaded the Heredis app to my iPad2 and the trial version to my iMac and have spent some time looking at the program as it's new to me. I was very impressed how quickly the two synced with each other after making my own small tree. I looked forward to today's release of the PC version to see how it worked on my laptop which is what I take to the research libraries. And all three machines sync wonderfully together. That feature I'm impressed with and is a dream come true for me. Other features I will have to weigh the pros and cons with other software choices.

Please clarify for me, if I am to purchase the program, am I going to have to pay full price for the Mac version and full price the PC version? Ideally my husband would like the PC version on his laptop as well. Is the PC license good for more than one computer? Do you have a "bundled" price for buying PC and Mac programs? That will be the final deiciding factor for me to change from the software I've used for years to Heredis.
- iMac, OS X 10.7.5
- HP Pavilion dv6500, Vista Home Premium, IE 8 (yes, it's old!!)
- iPad2, iOS 7

mike-en

Re: Using iMac and PC

Post by mike-en » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:41 pm

1/- I know of no bundle price for PC + Mac versions ; you would the have to buy each of the two (BSD will correct me if I am wrong)

2/- Each module can be installed and used on more than one machine as long that the number of simultaneous launches does not exeed a certain number ; if it does, the licence would be suspended.
Cordialement.
Mike

using BSD softwares on PC
Do not give a man fish, teach him how to fish

audrey_heredis
Site Admin

Re: Using iMac and PC

Post by audrey_heredis » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:13 am

We have no current offers at the moment, but we will certainly let you know if we were to propose one.