Importing problems with PC

sl43

Importing problems with PC

Post by sl43 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:02 pm

I downloaded your demo genealogy software in order to see how it imports my existing information and to see how it works with my iPad. I have a PC running XP Pro and my iPad is brand new just having received it as a gift.

I was pleased with the sync function with the iPad but in importing the information from my previous program to my PC, I have some questions.

1. The source information does not import correctly. In your source field I have a field that looks like this: @123@ with the number varying in each field. Also some text fields that are imported are truncated. My question is will these problems be corrected if I purchase the full program or is there something I can do to correct these problems?

2. Some of the boxes that open to take information are too small and the buttons for choice are barely visible or not visible. Will this correct with the full version?

Sylvette

Re: Importing problems with PC

Post by Sylvette » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:45 am

Please send us the GEDCOM file or part of it via private message so as we can examine this problem. If you want, we can convert the file to Heredis and send it back. We guarantee total confidentiality of your data.
Sylvette
Heredis Team member