Frequent Crashing

A question when using your software, an installation problem, a function that seems to be non-existent... Ask all your questions about your version here ... we will answer!
* Please try to be as specific as possible.
pikumexi4

Frequent Crashing

Post by pikumexi4 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:36 am

I'm having an issue with frequent crashes with Heredis on my iPad.

This happens when I double-click to switch to another open app (usually to Safari, view data from the web). When I double-click to switch back to Heredis, the app shuts down and reopens to the Home screen and I lose my place.

When I first started using Heretis, I rarely had this problem, but as I've added more records, I'm having this problem almost every time I switch back to Heredis.

I do have a large number of records (over 10,000), and I'd hate to have to stop using the app, but it's very frustrating right now to have the app shut down every time I enter it.

I'm using version 8088 for the iPad, which is, I think, the most current version. I tried looking in the App Store for a more current version, thinking that a newer version might resolve stability issues, but did find a more current version.VidMate Mobdro
Last edited by pikumexi4 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

camilahenry

Re: Frequent Crashing

Post by camilahenry » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:45 am

The same issue with me.

pejewixepp

Post by pejewixepp » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:51 am

Most frequent issues occur in two cases, firstly you have to careful while using any software. Without knowing you shouldn't make a note of complete things in that software. Rather than that, we sometimes have issues with the devices itself.

But, my issue while I am using AI is, it is taking a lot many algorithms and many more bad predictions which it is giving me more and more odd results. Please throw me out of this!

pejewixepp

Post by pejewixepp » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:02 am

pejewixepp wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:51 am
Most frequent issues occur in two cases, firstly you have to careful while using any software. Without knowing you shouldn't make a note of complete things in that software. Rather than that, we sometimes have issues with the devices itself.

But, my issue while I am using AI is, it is taking a lot many algorithms and many more bad predictions which it is giving me more and more odd results. Please throw me out of this!
If any of you have any doubts reach me out with me.
Regards,
https://www.homegamut.in/
https://www.hergamut.com/

clarashane

Post by clarashane » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:23 pm

Yeah, this type of error I have seen before but now at the moment, I suggest villa movers and packers in dubai in terms of shifting the house.