Sharing just doesn't work

A question when using your software, an installation problem, a function that seems to be non-existent... Ask all your questions about your version here ... we will answer!
* Please try to be as specific as possible.
bristolian

Sharing just doesn't work

Post by bristolian » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:24 pm

I have an iPad with the latest Heredis app and a Mac running High Sierra and have recently had to upgrade to 2017 from the PERFECT 2015 in order to keep using Heredis. However, the synch function seems to have been ruined in the upgrade. To synch from 2015 to the iPad was a perfectly simple and quick process. Now I have to "share" which doesn't seem to work. I select my iPad and am then given the choice of "close" or "stop sharing" - where is the synch function?

ddgenealogie

Re: Sharing just doesn't work

Post by ddgenealogie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:59 am

Hello,
Heredis improves each year the use of the interface for the client developing better tools to facilitate the work. You will find on the link below all information that your need regarding how to share, the Synchronization, Transferring, Import etc. (Please see page 103: http://telechargement1.heredis.com/manu ... eredis17US)

Regards

bristolian

Post by bristolian » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Sorry, but that doesn't work - sharing is not synching. My Mac and iPad are now "sharing" information according to the manual, but new data put on my Mac does not update to the iPad. Why did they dump the synch function?

veronique_heredis
Site Admin

Post by veronique_heredis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:13 pm

On mobile devices, there is no automatic notifications when your shared file is edited on the Mac.

To receive the latest edited file on Mac or PC you must :
- On your iOS device, tap Tools > Share on Local Network > Select the main computer (containing the latest version of the file) > tap Receive the file

bristolian

Post by bristolian » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Merci, Veronique; ca marche bien