Best Free VPN Applications

A question when using your software, an installation problem, a function that seems to be non-existent... Ask all your questions about your version here ... we will answer!
* Please try to be as specific as possible.
rockerken

Best Free VPN Applications

Post by rockerken » Mon May 03, 2021 6:45 am

Netflix is ​​one of the best film and tv series provider platforms. However, not all films can be watched via Indonesian servers. Don't worry, you can still access it using the help of the best VPN applications which will be explained in this article.

You will probably find many VPN applications available on the internet. But of course not all VPNs are able to provide the best features, especially providing access to Netflix freely. Therefore, here are some VPNs that you can try.

Best Safe VPN Application Recommendations for Watching Netflix

1. Hide.me
Hide-me

Hide.me is a VPN application available for smartphone devices as well as PCs. This VPN is claimed to have unquestionable security, anonymity, and speed. In this VPN application, you can choose from 1,560 servers from more than 60 countries.

2. Hotspot Shield
Hotspot-Shield

Hotspot Shield is able to provide guaranteed comfort and security for its users. In addition, speed is also a top priority for this VPN. You can enjoy streaming Netflix smoothly using Hotspot Shield.

This VPN is available for various operating systems, including Windows and macOS. This VPN provides approximately 3,200 servers from various parts of the world, such as the United States, Brazil, Thailand, United Kingdom, and many more.

3. ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN is the ultimate VPN software for those of you looking for a VPN with fast internet access. This VPN provides 160 server locations from 94 countries in the world.

For the PC version, you will find a feature that can be used to change servers without the need to cut the current connection. Not only that, there is also a list of recent servers located on the main menu.

4. Speedify
Speedify

One PC VPN application that is often the choice of users because of its ability to access various sites that have been blocked is Speedify. Speedify is the right choice for those of you who are looking for a free VPN for PC.

The main advantage of Speedify is the use of encryption based on AES which can protect your activities while browsing the internet safely. You will get 1 GB quota every month for the free version, and unlimited quota for those who subscribe.
5: Live NetTV
You guys can try Live NetTV apps for android phone. This is a good app to watch tv online.

emmrobsmart

Re: Best Free VPN Applications

Post by emmrobsmart » Wed May 19, 2021 6:43 am

There are lots of free vpn in the market, but most of them does not up to the mark. Some are good with streaming and other good downloading but not providing overall good experience. So, I suggest you to go for more secure and reliable servers like Ivacy vpn. I'm using is for some time and it best for vpn streaming movies and other content with great speed for download and browsing. :D

eslewish2

Post by eslewish2 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:15 pm

is there any way to use this GBWhatsApp Apk through these VPNs Applications?

seanrodes

Post by seanrodes » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:06 pm

eslewish2 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:15 pm
is there any way to use this GBWhatsApp Apk through these VPNs Applications?
No you can't because WhatsApp doesn't allow you to do so.