You are appearing everywhere with Choosing Server

You will be welcome to participate in the development of your software by posting your suggestions for future versions. Imagine new features or improvements.
* Please remember to mention which software you use.
ursuladaley

You are appearing everywhere with Choosing Server

Post by ursuladaley » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:26 am

A reputable VPN provides you with safe servers. When you visit a site, your internet activity flows through the use of the server you selected. This means that the services see the IP address of the server rather than yours. Whenever users select a VPN server in Germany, then you are appearing everywhere with a German IP address.

cesarbeast

Re: You are appearing everywhere with Choosing Server

Post by cesarbeast » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:13 pm

ursuladaley wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:26 am
A reputable VPN provides you with safe servers. When you visit a site, your internet activity flows through the use of the server you selected. This means that the services see the IP address of the server rather than yours. Whenever users select a VPN server in Germany, then you are appearing everywhere with a German IP address.
Hi, the principle of VPN operation seems to be well known to everyone.
Last edited by cesarbeast on Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkadice

Post by darkadice » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:12 am

ursuladaley wrote:
Thanks for the explanation. Finally, I figured out how VPN works. Are there any other good services that are cheaper and with more functionality? I would be very grateful for the advice.

cesarbeast

Post by cesarbeast » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:15 am

ursuladaley wrote:
I almost forgot to add, that spoofing the IP address is not the only reason to use a proxy server while surfing the Internet, or working. Sometimes the question arises like how to watch hulu with vpn and a solution is found in universal VPN services. I found for myself https://macpaw.com/how-to/watch-hulu-with-vpn where there is even such a specific service. Draw the attention of readers to what services are useful to use, I would say thank you.

catherineatwood

Post by catherineatwood » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:34 pm

darkadice wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:12 am
ursuladaley wrote:
Thanks for the explanation. Finally, I figured out how VPN works. Are there any other good services that are cheaper and with more functionality? I would be very grateful for the advice.
IF you are finding it cheaper and good you may try the iProVPN I had an experience with that working pretty well and providing great features their VPN App works awsome with my device.