Mobile application

You will be welcome to participate in the development of your software by posting your suggestions for future versions. Imagine new features or improvements.
* Please remember to mention which software you use.
scgriff

Mobile application

Post by scgriff » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Wish list ...

I would like to see Heredis make a mobile app that will fit on a thumb-drive. I can't load Heredis on some computers (where I am visiting - or at work). If I had Heredis Portable that fits on a thumb-drive, it would fit my mobile needs.

An example, if I am visiting friends or family, I can just plug in and edit my information there on the spot. Genealogy boards do suggest talking to family members to gather information. Having access to my data would help.

Thanks

veronique_heredis
Site Admin

Re: Mobile application

Post by veronique_heredis » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:31 am

Heredis also exists for mobile App, one for Android mobile and the other one for iOS mobile. Perhaps those free versions will fit your needs

dustine79

Post by dustine79 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:26 pm

scgriff wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:22 pm
Wish list ...

I would like to see Heredis make a mobile app that will fit on a thumb-drive. I can't load Heredis on some computers (where I am visiting - or at work). If I had Heredis Portable that fits on a thumb-drive, it would fit my mobile needs.

An example, gbwhatsapp apk if I am visiting friends or family, I can just plug in and edit my information there on the spot. Genealogy boards do suggest talking to family members to gather information. Having access to my data would help.

Thanks
Unfortunately, no such app has yet been developed for this forum that you can use on your mobile docs.

seanrodes

Post by seanrodes » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:35 pm

dustine79 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:26 pm
scgriff wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:22 pm
Wish list ...

An example, gbwhatsapp apk if I am visiting friends or family, I can just plug in and edit my information there on the spot. Genealogy boards do suggest talking to family members to gather information. Having access to my data would help.

Thanks
Unfortunately, no such app has yet been developed for this forum that you can use on your mobile docs.
I think he can use the forum via android with the help of an emulator which help him to use it via mobile is there no version if available for android.

rebeeca112

Post by rebeeca112 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:59 am

mobile application is a very easy way to transfer information to others, so I decide to create a mobile application for my website, please anyone suggest me can I create an app, the website is related to the job posted and it has complete information about job post and other, so I want to create for my website anyone here can build an app?

rebeeca112

Post by rebeeca112 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:12 pm

Minimo is a provider and seller of children’s playground equipment and is definitely one of the best on the Creative Recreational System Inc.’s website. Their play-structures are of the highest quality and promise to bring hours of fun to children of all ages while remaining durable and long-lasting to preserve the fun for the years ahead. Products and play-structures by Minimo are colorful and have themes that would suit any setting available without fuss.
playground equipment for preschoolers