Control of Media Items

You will be welcome to participate in the development of your software by posting your suggestions for future versions. Imagine new features or improvements.
* Please remember to mention which software you use.
siliconlab

Control of Media Items

Post by siliconlab » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Greetings,
I have removed all duplicates in my media folder. However, I want to further purge more media imported. As things go now I can only delete a singular item.
I tried holding down the shift key to select more than 1 item to delete but that doesn't work.
Would I have to go into the Media Index and do the delete?

I posted the following item in a note to Mike. I would like to hear a response from the Heredis Team as to the possibility of adding this in a future update. I just have too many media items, some of which are from years back, such as .BMP, .txt, .Doc, and sundry .Gif files. I have converted all I can but there are still some remaining and I really need to be able to clean up the mess. When I look at the media index side bar, and media index selected from tools they show as blank images. However Heredis doesn't show the file .ext so I am not 100% sure if I go in and just blindly delete them.
Is there a way to search for different media with extensions so one can be sure that they are deleting the correct media??
Would it be so hard to add the ability to be able to highlight the item (ala Mac Documents) or items so one could clean house with some care?

Thanks in Advance,
Siliconlab