Stories attached to individuals

You will be welcome to participate in the development of your software by posting your suggestions for future versions. Imagine new features or improvements.
* Please remember to mention which software you use.
scgriff

Stories attached to individuals

Post by scgriff » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:54 pm

I would like to see where I can attach stories to individuals. I have family stories passed down to me. I also find historical stories on other individuals that I would like to add to them. I also found documentation that adds and supports the stories! But these stories don't (or can't) be categorized in any one definition/category.

Just to give an example;

James Avery was baptized at Wolborough, Devonshire (near Abbotskerswell) on Apr 22, 1621, the son of Christopher Avery and Margaret (Abraham) Stevens Avery of Ipplepen, Co. Devonshire, England. Christopher Avery, along with his son James, migrated to Groton, CT about 1636. Christopher's wife (James' mother) Margaret never came to New England. In fact, she died in 1626, and Christopher Avery married Alice Berdon in 1630 in England. Christopher and James left Alice behind in England, never to return.

Most Averys in America descend from either this James Avery or from another Avery immigrant progenitor, William Avery of Dedham. It is not yet proven whether any relationship exists between the two Avery branches. There are some other branches of the family, among them families originating in Long Island, NY, Delaware, Portsmouth, NH, and North Carolina.

His first wife was Joanna Greenslade Avery, married at Gloucester, MA on Nov 10,1643. His second wife was Abigail (Ingraham) Cheeseboro Holmes Avery, the widow of Samuel Cheeseboro and of Joshua Holmes, married July 4, 1698. (Her marriage to James Avery was brief....she is buried under the name of Abigail Holmes.)

mike

Re: Stories attached to individuals

Post by mike » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:21 am

You asked this question a few days ago … have you read the answer you received ?
Regards.
Mike

- Desktop, i7 3,6 Ghz, 16 Go RAM, W10 Pro(64)
- Laptop, W10 Family(64)

teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

scgriff

Re: Stories attached to individuals

Post by scgriff » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:00 am

Yes, I read the reply. The answer doesn't seem to apply to me or situation. It is not an online or private record, nor website. I believe the other individual replied back as well.

I am just wanting the ability to attach stories or historical records to individuals without appling it a particular timeline of the individual.