Ability to intergrate Heredis Online with WordPress website

You will be welcome to participate in the development of your software by posting your suggestions for future versions. Imagine new features or improvements.
* Please remember to mention which software you use.
reesjel

Ability to intergrate Heredis Online with WordPress website

Post by reesjel » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:48 am

I would love to see a possibility to integrate Heredis online in my WordPress website.

I have a family website which I use to display my family tree and share family stories. I'm currently using another program to display my family tree there because Heredis online is currently not mobile friendly at all and I'm not able to display it into my WordPress website seamlessly, I can only link to Heredis online separately, resulting in people moving to a different platform and missing all the other family information I'm sharing. Or use an iframe type solution but that's not a seamless integration.

So some kind of integration of Heredis Online with WordPress would be great, so I can keep using Heredis as my main software for all my family tree related things instead of having to resort to using extra tools like I'm doing now

alkane5867

Re: Ability to intergrate Heredis Online with WordPress website

Post by alkane5867 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:15 am

I would love this too!

mimalo35

Re: Ability to intergrate Heredis Online with WordPress website

Post by mimalo35 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:38 am

@ reesjel
@ alkane5867

WordPress sites are only automated blogs with an inadequate level of security for private-character data to date.

Finally, let's be honest or would be the financial interest for Heredis... ;)

On a personal basis, I had successively two genealogies sites made with kits, since 2004, I gave up in front of the monstrous work represented by the updates.
AMD Phénom II X6 - 1090 T - 3,20 GHz - SSD Corsair 180 GB - 12 GB Ram
Windows 10 Pro - Version 1903 - 18362.356
Galaxy Tab S3 - Android 8.0
Pixel 3 XL- Android 10
Heredis 19.3 Pro
Heredis Android 2019.67