How do I eliminate Epson printer in error state?

You will be welcome to participate in the development of your software by posting your suggestions for future versions. Imagine new features or improvements.
* Please remember to mention which software you use.
baroncorrz

How do I eliminate Epson printer in error state?

Post by baroncorrz » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:56 am

Epson printer is a world-class brand, which is benefiting thousands of users on a regular basis. This printer has wonderful and advanced features, hence countless users select it for printing purposes. When I upgrade my windows version to the latest windows 10, I am getting Epson printer in error state. This issue has stopped my all printing tasks. It also happens, when printer driver has corrupted or outdated. I am not sure about the actual reasons of this technical issue. I am applying my technical skills to resolve this technical issue. I am failing to rectify this technical blunder. So anyone can recommend the simple ways to sort out Epson printer in error state.

christeenwow

Re: How do I eliminate Epson printer in error state?

Post by christeenwow » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:01 am

I face the same issue with my printer when I upgrade my windows version, But I purchased the printer from Couponcodify so I complain on their site and they expert solve this issue! now my printer is working absolutely fine on the latest windows