Do physicians have a bias against nutrition supplements?

You will be welcome to participate in the development of your software by posting your suggestions for future versions. Imagine new features or improvements.
* Please remember to mention which software you use.
kaiwaters

Do physicians have a bias against nutrition supplements?

Post by kaiwaters » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:47 am

Faculty members from the best Caribbean medical university in Trinidad and Tobago are shocked to see a bias in mentalities of physicians against nutrition supplements. Such a bias is not prevalent in just developed nations but also in developing nations. Though nutrition supplements can lack authenticity, well-known supplements are often left out by doctors and medicine needs to have health and nutrition in its curriculum.

dream3

Re: Do physicians have a bias against nutrition supplements?

Post by dream3 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:11 pm

I believe that these supplements can really help you. By the way, think about cannabis oil as it can help you with many things as well. Hope that it will be helpful

isabellaa

Post by isabellaa » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:38 pm

I believe that cannabis oil is an amazing remedy, and it can really help you with so many health problems for sure. If you are interested then you definitely need to check this Blessed CBD oil page because I love this brand and company as their products are just amazing. You need to try them too for sure

somertty

Post by somertty » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:24 pm

Good evening. I agree that cannabis can provide a lot of benefits for our health. There are a lot of researches which prove that CBD is effective treatment for such mental health problems like stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and so on. I recommend you to visit Aifory.com site and check more details about their products!

cannabicoit

Post by cannabicoit » Fri May 21, 2021 4:51 pm

Cannabis oil is useful for many pathologies, I invite you to read the blog you find on this site https://www.cannabico.it where you will find many interesting contents accompanied by articles published in accredited scientific journals!