WhatsApp alternative

Put your elbows on the counter and come and discuss genealogy, but also share your tips, your reactions to the news or let us discover your passions, your travels, your desires...
eslewish2

WhatsApp alternative

Post by eslewish2 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:32 am

Hi,
I am looking for WhatsApp alternative because the new update of WhatsApp has very disappointing so that's why I am looking for WhatsApp alternative and one of my best friend has recommend me about these two app's GBWhatsApp Apk, Telegram, I have use GBWhatsApp Apk which is also like WhatsApp but with some modifications in WhatsApp features and functions So the next chose of mine is Telegram but I don't know this app is best in every condition or not.

Thanks In advance.

catalona

Re: WhatsApp alternative

Post by catalona » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:01 am

Have you ever visited sites like speeddaters.net? There are many interesting things, for example, you can meet a girl and not be alone anymore. Moreover, there are many experienced women who can afford to meet for one night and have fun in bed. Agree this is clearly a pleasant communication experience.

seanrodes

Post by seanrodes » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:38 am

eslewish2 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:32 am
Hi,
I am looking for WhatsApp alternative because the new update of WhatsApp has very disappointing so that's why I am looking for WhatsApp alternative and one of my best friend has recommend me about these two app's GBWhatsApp Apk, Telegram, I have use GBWhatsApp Apk which is also like WhatsApp but with some modifications in WhatsApp features and functions So the next chose of mine is Telegram but I don't know this app is best in every condition or not.

Thanks In advance.
I think Telegram is the best alternative of WhatsApp because it is an official instant messaging app, but GBWhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp which is created to use dual WhatsApp and also use it with amazing features and functions.

babanaqash

Post by babanaqash » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:23 am

eslewish2 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:32 am
Hi,
I am looking for WhatsApp alternative because the new update of WhatsApp has very disappointing so that's why I am looking for WhatsApp alternative and one of my best friend has recommend me about these two app's whatsapp sniffer, Telegram, I have use GBWhatsApp Apk which is also like WhatsApp but with some modifications in WhatsApp features and functions So the next chose of mine is Telegram but I don't know this app is best in every condition or not.

Thanks In advance.
Hi eslewish!

How was your experience with gbwhatsapp? Please let me know if you tried it on your phone.

helenbart

Post by helenbart » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:30 am

I use WhatsApp and Telegram. Everything suits me, I'm not looking for a replacement.

hlikmixum

Post by hlikmixum » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:05 am

If I had to advertise my app, I would choose social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and also tiktok as well as use this GBWhatsApp Apk modified version of WhatsApp to quickly introduce my app to the market.

georgepattinson

Post by georgepattinson » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:41 am

Yes, Telegram is the alternative to WhatsApp. cbd tincture manufacturer in sacramento

eagleapk

Post by eagleapk » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:46 am

If I had to advertise my app, I would choose social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and also tiktok as well as use this mini militia mod apk modified version of this game to quickly introduce my app to the market.

rickygriffin

Post by rickygriffin » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:53 pm

I was also introduced to how to use WhatsApp Gb and found it suitable. You can refer to it at: https://wagbpro.com

billwetson

Post by billwetson » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Well I think OGWhatsApp is the best alternative to WhatsApp because it has advanced and amazing features and functions