Opening an online store. We need advice from experienced

Put your elbows on the counter and come and discuss genealogy, but also share your tips, your reactions to the news or let us discover your passions, your travels, your desires...
luckypenguin

Opening an online store. We need advice from experienced

Post by luckypenguin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:30 pm

What is necessary to pay attention to?

alexpavlyk

Re: Opening an online store. We need advice from experienced

Post by alexpavlyk » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:42 pm

Speed of work. Now people are not waiting. I've heard it said, "Five seconds separates your customers from your competitors. The menu should also be well thought out and convenient

luckypenguin

Post by luckypenguin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:07 pm

alexpavlyk wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:42 pm
Speed of work. Now people are not waiting. I've heard it said, "Five seconds separates your customers from your competitors. The menu should also be well thought out and convenient
I see, I will pay attention to it. Maybe you can also tell me what is hosting? Is it necessary ? Maybe there are proven companies?

gretti

Post by gretti » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:19 pm

Hosting is a paid service. It includes a place on the server and its capacity. The task of these companies is to make your website available to users around the clock. I am always satisfied with the quality . Hosting can also be done on your home computer, but then you will have to keep it on 24 hours a day and keep an eye on the load and power outages yourself.