Are you interested in photography?

Put your elbows on the counter and come and discuss genealogy, but also share your tips, your reactions to the news or let us discover your passions, your travels, your desires...
saimon1232

Are you interested in photography?

Post by saimon1232 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:42 am

is it important to you? is it possible to see the world through the camera differently?

oooopion

Re: Are you interested in photography?

Post by oooopion » Fri May 28, 2021 8:07 am

I am a fan of street photography because it encompasses many styles of photography in one. I enjoy the roughness of it, too. It is not in a studio with a lot of rehearsed lighting positions and tons of unnatural poses. It's definitely a free style that allows you to play with your camera settings with the utmost freedom, and change your settings as you wish.

davidbrown21

Re: Are you interested in photography?

Post by davidbrown21 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:09 pm

My girlfriend loves photo shoots and I often give her gifts in the form of photo shoots either in the studio or on the street. She's just ecstatic. Naturally, she does her hair before the photo session. She seems to be using this resource https://www.hairstylery.com/hairstyles-for-curly-hair/ for inspiration. Suddenly, who else is also interested in this, you can also learn a lot of new things for yourself.