Investments

Put your elbows on the counter and come and discuss genealogy, but also share your tips, your reactions to the news or let us discover your passions, your travels, your desires...
sienjoe

Investments

Post by sienjoe » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:10 am

Is there a reliable way to invest now? I look around and it seems to me that the country is going to complete chaos, regardless of the state. I am already late to invest in bitcoin but I want to find something that has high reliability. Any ideas?

douglasjamesr

Re: Investments

Post by douglasjamesr » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:14 am

Hey! I personally do not have that amount to think about investing in NY. But I can give you an interesting option in Eastern Europe. Try to check to read about this option and find what is on the site now. I believe that you will need a lot less free assets to make your profit. Use this information wisely!

bradleymiranda

Re: Investments

Post by bradleymiranda » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:30 pm

if anything, the Fed is driving people away from risky investments that don't build wealth, don't keep ahead of inflation, that tempt people to eat up the value of their savings by living off their interest under the delusion they are preserving their principa buy dissertation.