English tutoring

Put your elbows on the counter and come and discuss genealogy, but also share your tips, your reactions to the news or let us discover your passions, your travels, your desires...
balanceblind

English tutoring

Post by balanceblind » Sun May 16, 2021 11:04 am

Hello! A few weeks ago I have understood that the level of my english is rather high and now I am thinking about the job of the english tutor. What do you think about it?

arturovdalchik

Re: English tutoring

Post by arturovdalchik » Tue May 25, 2021 8:47 pm

Well, if this is what you really want and you have skills for that then you can give it a shot. Why do you ask though?

greymorgan

Post by greymorgan » Wed May 26, 2021 12:51 pm

Of course, my friend. Being a tutor can be a well-paid job, especially if you decide to find a job online. You will simply have more students and being a tutor will not only be an additional money income but can become the main one. So If this is what you really want then you need to try it out. You can get more information about it on a related topic. So, I hope that you will be a successful tutor and wish you good luck.

harshagarwal

Post by harshagarwal » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:20 am

If you are a English expert, then you can find the lots of BD Jobs Circular on here.

bitcoingod

Post by bitcoingod » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:17 pm

I could give you a couple of skype lessons if you want

barezzi

Post by barezzi » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:49 pm

Hello everyone, the active development of Internet technologies has given tutors many opportunities to improve the learning process. First of all, we are talking about distance learning. This format is becoming more and more in demand among students every day, so more and more teachers are starting to conduct lessons via Skype. For example, Medicine Interview Tutoring turned out to be very useful for me and allowed me to enter medical school without any problems.

saurabhharshe

Post by saurabhharshe » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:55 am

I am also thinking about applying for jobs as English Tutor. Got completed certification from Spoken English Classes in Pune. Speaking English allows you to actually broaden your world, from job opportunities to the ability to relate to people from every country. Knowing the language makes it much more interesting every trip.