How do you spend your free time during a pandemic?

Put your elbows on the counter and come and discuss genealogy, but also share your tips, your reactions to the news or let us discover your passions, your travels, your desires...
tolores

Post by tolores » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:23 pm

aglaya

Re: How do you spend your free time during a pandemic?

Post by aglaya » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:50 pm

I enjoy watching movies and reading books. And I also enjoy listening to music!

ollarit

Post by ollarit » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:50 pm

I had a lot of events during the pandemic. I graduated from college, found my first job.
I am currently working online. And I have a new hobby. I started playing Call of Duty: Warzone. This game gives me the ability to change emotions. And I'm learning to make quick decisions. But to learn how to play, I took the help of PRO Warzone lfg . These gamers know all the features of the game and can tell me about it too!

ogbigc

Post by ogbigc » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:40 am

Same as everyone, mostly watching movies and playing hella games. I've found that CBD oil helps with anxiety I've been feeling lately, so I advice everyone to try that. My doctor suggested https://blessedcbd.co.uk and I'm perfectly satisfied so far.

shurolta

Post by shurolta » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:15 pm

I sit on dating sites, dabble in freelancing.

alexioreo

Post by alexioreo » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:20 pm

Wow! I've been in trouble lately. We broke up with my girl last month and I feel lonely. I would like to find a new lovley girl to feel happiness. Your thoughts?

shurolta

Post by shurolta » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:46 pm

I'm not a fan of blind dates at all. In fact, most of my worst dating experiences were with blind dates. I haven't been on one in over twenty years, and never would again. Usually they were someone saying "Oh, I know a nice person for you to go out with". It's much easier to go to the best hookup sites, probably. What about blind dates... More often than not, we were not compatible at all and most of the dates were spent looking at my watch or mostly in awkward silence. Sorry, but I need to know something about the other person and that we at least have some common interests.

alexioreo

Post by alexioreo » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:51 pm

Ok, thanks. I will consider your advice ;)

nancyshot

Post by nancyshot » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:56 am

I'm so sad for someone losing their passion. Yet life continues. Maybe you're not ready for bold moves. Try to begin with at least contact, then. Follow the link to the https://mailorderbridesadvisor.com/ in the site mail order and start a conversation with someone you want. Find a soul mate and make yourself happy!

viktor7

Post by viktor7 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:22 pm

I used to be very fond of the guitar before I got married))) Then I stopped playing the guitar and now my hobby is my child))