Languages

You will be welcome to participate in the development of your software by posting your suggestions for future versions. Imagine new features or improvements.
* Please remember to mention which software you use.
kedwin

Re: Languages (UPDATED w solution) :!:

Post by kedwin » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:49 pm

fieke wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:15 pm

What I did was copy the en.lproj folder and rename it to nl.lproj.
I then installed the app iLocalize (free on the App Store) to translate the strings (the only files you need to translate are the .strings files inside the newly created nl.proj) and I installed another free app, App Language Chooser which makes it real easy to change the default language of any app you have on your Mac. With the latter, I changed the default language of Heredis to Dutch.

Then it was time to start translating a few strings and see if it works...AND IT DOES!!!

Now I have Heredis mostly in English and some stuff that I alreday translated using iLocalize are in Dutch. The more I translate, the more Dutch I will see in Heredis. Meanwhile it just keeps working :)
Is there a Dutch version of this out there? My English is good enough, but for the books and reports, I prefer it to be in my native language.
--
a bit confused with all that HEREDIS offers

mimalo35

Re: Languages (UPDATED w solution) :!:

Post by mimalo35 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:40 am

Is there a Dutch version of this out there ?
Hello

I'm a user like you, but I think the translator within the Office 365 Word processor gives excellent results.

Of course, this requires a rereading of the documents.

Making a version of the software in a language, requires not just translating the software, but adapting the software ergonomics specific to each language, adapting the software to the specifics of the civil states of each country, their archives, the rights of families, etc...

An answer has been given to your question, at the beginning of this post, you can nevertheless contact Heredis to find out more:

:arrow: https://www.heredis.com/en/contact-customer-service/
AMD Phénom II X6-3,20 Ghz-SSD Corsair 180 Gb-12 Gb Ram
Windows 10 Pro-Version 2004-19041.264-WFE 120.2202.130.0
Galaxy Tab S3-Android 9-One UI 1.1
Pixel 3 XL-Android 10-QQ3A.200605.001
Heredis for Windows 20.2 Pro
Heredis for Android 2020.81