Ringtones for iPhone and how to set it.

A question when using your software, an installation problem, a function that seems to be non-existent... Ask all your questions about your version here ... we will answer!
* Please try to be as specific as possible.
calliope21

Ringtones for iPhone and how to set it.

Post by calliope21 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:03 am

Hi everybody.
I use an iPhone 12 Pro Max device and the default iPhone klingeltöne samsung make me bored. I want to set ringtone for iPhone, how do I do that?
An app called iTunes and the installation was troublesome as I researched for a few hours but still can't seem to get good results. Can someone give me some suggestions?
Last edited by calliope21 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

jnapvtltd

Re: Ringtones for iPhone and how to set it.

Post by jnapvtltd » Mon May 17, 2021 7:38 am

There are many ringtones available on the internet, you can easily download and save them as your ringtones.

Regards,
Best Solar system company in Pakistan

edgarbailey

Post by edgarbailey » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:17 am

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce to everyone a very good ringtone website that contains all the hot and best songs of 2021 hot very hot Lien and especially it is completely free for users.

edgarbailey

Post by edgarbailey » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:31 am

Update whatsapp latest version at click here

powermeter

power meter in uae

Post by powermeter » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:57 am

Direct join operation, there are sorts wiring you could Standard configuration kind 1 B wiring, may also choose 1A wiring [Product Configuration code is TG].
Standard configuration short terminals cowl, may additionally choose extension terminals cover, a good way to defend to applysafety[Product configuration code is AHi Energy Meter - RRSwitchgearCollect, scale and log readings from a numerous linked gadgets and deliver facts through included conversation gateways.
power meter in uaeThe Remote Terminal Unit (RMU) is an intelligent, web-enabled metering tool that is good for the mixed metering of water, air, gasoline, electricity and steam (WAGES). Obtain a comprehensive view of electricity consumption and permit strength performance actions at a easy and fee-powerful serial-ethernet connectivity.